I've been making so many changes lately that I've completely given up on retaining or updating a version history. The changes are so drastic and constant it would be a waste of time to keep up with them all.
Everything's starting to shape up and now I have two very distinct flagship projects for my
@domain
Everything's starting to shape up and now I have two very distinct flagship projects for my
@domain
- LukeHolman.net <-- News and Information about Luke and what Luke likes "News Aggeragator" self generating news feeds primarily based off rss feeds especially from social medias that Luke is linked into
- -Cloud- <--- Cloud will be my new friend, she will be my new LukeHolman.net database that anyone can talk to. I'd like to have it where you can log-in or just post anonymously to the LukeHolman.net cloud and see what other people poking around on the site or potentially the wider internet are thinking about. It's going to be a user generated database that contains information on thoughts and ideas. Much like a fourm is but with different dynamics for looking at posts contained with-in a javascript/jquery generated bubble GUI.
So give it a little time and check back.
Changes are coming nearly everyday!
No comments:
Post a Comment